7 BENEFITS OF DRINKING LEMON WATER EARLY MORNING
Lemon water is a simple way to kick start your metabolism and boost your energy to get the day started in the morning.
WHY LEMON WATER ?Did you know that a glass of lemon water can energize you, de-stress,enhance your mood reduce anxiety and depression?
Lemon water also aids in digestion, helps to lose fat, detoxes the liver, balances pH, naturally freshens your breath acts as a natural diuretic and helps clear skin.
BENEFITS OF LEMON WATER
1. DETOXIFY YOUR BODYIn our daily life a lot of toxins go through our body due to smoke,dust and pollution. Drinking lemon water just after waking up will help detoxify your body and clean you digestive system.
2. IT PROMOTES HYDRATIONSummer has arrived and our body needs to stay hydrated. We know that we need to drink at least 2-2.5 litres. of water. This can come through your food,fruits and drinks. Water is the best source for hydrating your body but some people don't like the taste of it on its own, Adding lemon to water enhances the taste and may help you to drink more and stay hydrated.
3.IMPROVES THE SKIN QUALITYStudies have shown that Vitamin C present in lemon reduces skin aging,wrinkling and damage of cells on exposure to sun. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen,which can help in reducing wrinkles.
4. BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEMLemon is a rich source of Vitamin c , Vitamin C is great immune boosting tactic against cold and flu. A glass of lemon water will keep the germs and viruses at bed.
5. REDUCES INFLAMMATIONJoint inflammation is caused due to production of uric acid in body. Lemon water reduces inflammation by making the internal system alkaline.
6. IMPROVES BRAIN HEALTHLemons are high in potassium and magnesium. This helps your nervous system and brain function properly.
Lemon helps boosting your energy and enhance your concentration. It becomes easier for you to focus on work,study or any other activity.
7. HELPS IN DIGESTIONLemons can help in improving digestion efficiency. Another benefit of drinking lemon water is that it can help combat constipation. Water alone can help promote bowel movements and the antioxidants in the lemon water can help keep the digestive tract healthy.
Lemons are acidic, it stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid. This helps in improving the digestion. The lemon water can also slow the absorption of other foods, giving your stomach time to process the nutrients in them by breaking them down.