BEST WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT ?
Losing weight is simple at least in theory.
Here is what you need to do.
1. Cut out all sugars and other processed foods. Processed foods have a lot of sugar in it which is going act as an obstruction for your weight loss goals. Moreover consuming sugary foods will reduce your muscle quality.
2. Eliminate all drinks (soft drinks,alchohal and other beverages) except water. Drink enough water to keep you hydrated and make your urine clear. Consuming healthy amount of water will remove the excess water in the body which is there due to water retention. Moreover water will make you feel more energetic.
3. One reason you are not loosing weight is that you are not adding vegetables to your diet. You can eat as much veggies as you want.Vegetable are high in nutrition but low in calories. Consuming fresh vegetables will make you feel full and the fiber present in them will aid in loosing that excess stubborn fat.
4. Add some high quality proteins to your diet. It could be whey protein,eggs,chicken breast or fish. Eating protein is a lot necessary as they are the building locks of muscles. The more muscles you have the more you require energy and the more fat you will burn.Eat up to 1gm of protein per pound of your body weight.
5. Consume carbs: Consuming carbs for weight loss is a little tricky and probably the topic most debatable online.. While cutting carbs does help with weight loss but it's not advised to be on a low carb diet all year as it is a very essential macronutrient and prime source of energy for our body.
During the early phases of your weight loss journey you can cut out carbs to as low as you can but if you're feeling dizzy and weak,just take some damn carbs. Balance of your diet is required whatever your goal maybe ,whether it is weight loss and gaining.
6.Do 20-30 minutes cardio 3 times per week.
And there you have it. Your weight will drop.If you are an intermediate who is regularly exercising I would recommend you to switch to HIIT ( High intensity interval training) . It is a very affective way if you want to reduce fat.
7. Join the nearby gym and start doing heavy compound lifts to gain some muscles. The more muscles you have the more you require energy and the more fat you will burn.Studies have shown that compound movements tend to reduce fat more quickly
Consistency and discipline is important for weight loss, stay motivated and make small goals per weak and achieve.