HOW TO INCREASE SPERM COUNT IN MEN ?
Here are some tips to increase male fertility and improve sperm count.
First of all what are the things that you are doing and need to stop.
1. QUIT SMOKINGThere are many good reasons that you need to stop smoking and one of it is that smoking affects your sperm health. It reduces the sperm motility and sperm count. Quiting smoking will help in increasing your sperm count.
2. STOP CONSUMING EXCESSIVE ALCOHOLModerate consumption i.e few times a week of alcohol is okay. But if alcohol is taken on a daily basis studies have shown that it will decrease the sperm count in males.
3. AVOID TAKING ANABOLIC DRUGS AND PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS.Many coaches in the gym suggest to take anabolic drugs to gain muscle fast. Such drugs do help you to pack on muscle size but anabolic drugs also have side effects and one of it is erectile dysfunction and reduction in sperm count.
Avoid taking such drugs and if you are taking it just stop its use as they affect your natural testosterone production.
4. AVOID UNHEALTHY FATSMany studies have confirmed that the intake of trans fats are linked to the reduction of sperm count.
5. AVOID EATING TOO MUCH SOYA PRODUCTSSoya products contain synthetic estrogen , Excessive consumption of soya products disturbs the balance between testosterone and estrogen levels and further reducing the sperm count in males.
HOW TO INCREASE SPERM COUNT NATURALLY ?
1. REDUCE STRESSWhen under stress the body releases the hormone 'cortisol' . Studies show that cortisol and testosterone work against each other.High stress lowers testosterone in men.Keeping your stress level under check leads to healthier testosterone production and overall health.
2. ASHWAGANDHAIt is a powerful herb that has been used since ancient times as a remedy for sexual dysfunction. There are many other benefits of it ,for which you can check the link below.