THE MOST SHREDDED MAN ALIVE- HELMUT STREBL
Helmut Strebl is an Austrian bodybuilder who rose to fame when his pics got viral. He is famous in the fitness industry for his incredibly shredded physique. To achieve a single digit fat percentage is very hard to achieve and requires immense dedication and hard work.He has modeled and competed for more than 20 years.
HEIGHT : 6 ft 3 inch
FAT PERCENTAGE - 4-5 %
PROFESSION : BODYBUILDER & FITNESS MODEL
WEIGHT : 205-215 Lbs
Helmut started training at an early age of 12 ,He just wanted to get strong enough so that he could protect himself from high school bullies. In the beginning, it was only self- protection that got him into weight training but he quickly realized that there was more to weight training than self- defence. He then went on to train harder so that he could compete against his friends in size, and in strength. Gaining strength and size motivated Helmut to train even harder. This motivation paved the way to a dream of becoming a fitness model.
Helmut's diet mostly comprises of lean proteins and sweet potatoes and adding brown rice in the off-season.To reach his incredible low bodyfat percentages (4-5%) Helmut will decrease his carb intake and slightly increasing his fat. He will also do carb cycling for a month before the event. The duration of carb cycling will generally be for four days. For the first three days he will be taking 150- 200 grams of carbs which is divided into 6 meals taken by him in a day.
With proper nutrition and hardwork he has achieved such an incredible physique. Moving into his 50s , he still looks aesthetic and ripped.
From competing on stage, motivational speaking, and personal training, Helmut has risen to the top of his game, and is a true model for what can be achieved if you put your mind to it.
- Mountain Bike Downhill & Cross Country Champion in Cyprus 1995
- Winner- mountain race cycling championships 1995
- Twice Winner United Nations Military Skills in Cyprus 1995
- Mr. Austria 1996
- 2nd Place Mr. Europe 1996
- 11th Place Mr. World 1996
- 2nd Place Bench Press Competitor 1997
- Mr. Fitness 1998
- Gravesend Classic First Timer Bodybuilder Winner 2002
- Top 20 Finalists of Men's Health Competition 2003
- Muscle Fitness Model Fame Runner Up 2005
- Muscle Fitness FAME Winner 2008
- European Muscle Model & Natural Bodybuilding Champion 2010, 2009, 2008.
- FAME 2011 European Natural Bodybuilding Champion
- FAME 2011 European Muscle Fitness Model Runner-Up
- MiamiPro 2012 European Natural Bodybuilding Champion
- MiamiPro 2012 European Natural Muscle Model Champion
- World Champion Miami Pro 2013 Natural Bodybuilding
- World Champion Miami Pro 2013 Fitness Model Class Over 40s
- Runner Up Miami Pro 2013 Muscle Model -Class B
- Miami Pro World Championship 2014: Bodybuilding 1st Place,Muscle Model over 40 - 1st Place,Open Class - Muscle Model Class B- 2nd Place